There are two main types of depression, most depressions are ‘software’ related, only some of them are ‘hardware’ related.
If you believe to have a depression, then here are a few questions you can ask yourself:
- Are you ready to take very high risks (for example driving way too fast or tend to neglet important meetings and friends) ?
- Do you smoke cigarettes/weed (yes I know your secrets haha) or drink alcohol more than usual?
- do you feel like you have a certain relieve after consuming it?
- Are you very unhappy with yourself or your life?
- Do you lack interest in your hobbies or things you found interesting before?
- Are you afraid of failure? Especially when you do everyday stuff?
- Do you even feel like taking your own life?
- Do you lose control over your emotions regularly?
- Do you feel the urge to prove yourself to others or to constantly dominate?
- Do you argue with friends and family a lot?
- Do you feel like you have to do a lot of sports to feel better?
Don’t blame yourself here, you are responsible for yourself, BUT one cannot just stop being depressed, so bare with your own.
Even if you’re a tough guy, taking too big steps may wreck your ability to regain happienes and motivation and may set you back by months!
Cheers, Wlad C.