Recently I wrote an article on how to cure Oneitis.
It’s “symptoms” are though only felt by the person experiencing it.
There is nothing wrong with knowing those signs yourself, as it is normal to give them away.
Once fell in love, you figure yourself thinking about this person all the time,
you cannot think straight if they didn’t text you for a few hours or did not respond at all today.
Even if you were busy all day long and just could not reach this person, they will become nervous when they text you.
You can say that about 95% of People even talk in monologues when texting their crush.
Imagine, this was a chat window:
Partner1: “Hey, how are you?”
Partner1: “I’ve been doing ….”
Partner1: “How was your day?”
Partner1: “Sorry, I write so much haha”
Of course, they also may just like you, or need some attention at the time.
This indicator itself does not approve anything but sympathy yet.
A quick check you can do on yourself (if you are having an Oneitis) is:
- Do you feel like you are having a rush when the partner touches you?
- Do you miss the partner immediately after saying goodbye after a meeting.
- Do you feel a lot of tension when you’re alone with them and thinking “I can’t quite express myself right to them. If they only knew…”etc. ?
So, you get the idea. Before being able to read other people, you have to understand, how you feel yourself being in the same situation. Imagine their experience instead of just observing.
The more experience you get, the easier understanding them is.
So, to the 1. point above: Whenever you feel in love with someone, you try to touch them, no matter what. You can observe them doing the same. If they touch you every time they have the chance to do so, they are either gaming you or trying to get a hold on you by actually touching you.
2. point: Missing the partner immediately after parting shows a lot of insecurity, as they feel like you will forget them immediately after leaving, they will try to contact you either in the exact same minute you leave and text you, OR they won’t contact you for 3 days (try to maintain the 3 day rule) if you just started dating.
3. point: The shock when you are suddenly alone with this person.
When you are having a shock, what is the very first thing you do?
How do you react?
How does shocked look like?
- Staring or opening eyelids as far as possible and more than normal. The “Bamby-Eyes” if you want to name it.
So, now that you found out that your partner fell or did not fall in love with you.
What do you do?
Do you feel the same?
In case they do not show those signs, maybe they are not ready yet?
Maybe you just found this article while searching for approval that they actually might like you despite of all those negative reactions you get?
Leave them some space then.
But, if you do get the desired reactions, congratulations! Have fun with your newly assured partner!
This all is to be taken with a massive grain of salt of course.
Do talk about that you noticed something different in their behaviour, but do not tell them “But this blog said you were in love with me!”
This article is there to help you, but it is by far not a guide to follow one by one.
Cheers, Wlad C.
2 thoughts on “Did your partner fall in love with you?”
I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your blog?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could
connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one
or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?
Pretty component off content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts.
Anyway I’ll be subscribing for your augment or even I success you get admission to
My page … petite cocktail dresses